Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Strobe Light

An Expandable, Interconnecting System

  • Loud 85 decibel piercing alarm and strobe light alerts
  • Interconnectable with up to 24 alarms
  • LED lights indicate alarm status
  • Test/Reset Button to test or silence the alarm



A 120V AC Wire-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Strobe Light provides worry-free protection for you and your family. It can be interconnected with up to 24 alarms (we recommend using connecting alarms made by the same manufacturer) throughout your home. All sound simultaneously if one is activated, providing you with full reporting for maximum safety. LED lights let you know the alarm is working. Press Test/Reset for periodic checks of battery and alarm operation or to silence alarm. 85-decibel alarm sounds loudly, alerting the household to a dangerous level of carbon monoxide.
UL listed. Includes instructions, 9-V battery and a 5-year limited warranty.
The included 120V AC Wire-In Strobe Light was made especially for use as an add-on for the Kidde Smoke or Carbon Monoxide Alarms. Makes a perfect visual alert for the Deaf or hard of hearing person with a bright 177 candela power flashing once per second. Quick connect snap-on harness makes installation easy. LED light verifies that unit is receiving power. UL listed. Comes with owner’s manual and a 5-year limited warranty.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Strobe Light”

Your email address will not be published.

Albanian SQ English EN Macedonian MK